My Outlook for the New School Year

    Going into the 2023 school year, I was very anxious and excited. It's my senior year as a broadcast communications major, here at South Carolina State University. I am also a member of the school's football team, and this will be my last year playing at this University. I've enjoyed my time here and have had many great experiences, and I have gained a lot of knowledge in the field that I inspire to be in someday.

    I've learned a lot from the very qualified and informative professors in Turner Hall...... This is the Universities main Communications building. 

*Click here to listen to the audio version of this post*


    I have always been a big fan of sports, all sports, especially football. Growing up i played multiple sports and loved every bit of it. I also loved watching sports and talking about it. Almost anything involving sports, I was all for it. So, coming out of high school when I had the chance to come to SC State on a football scholarship. It was a no-brainer, but I also was interested in sports journalism, so I chose Communications as my major coming in, and I'm happy with my decision because I had a great opportunity to be a part of the school news program, BNN, or Bulldog News Now:

    This was a great experience for me, and I improved very much on key things that will allow me to be successful in the future. I'm looking forward to what awaits for me this schools year. On the football field, and in the classroom  

*Click here for 2023 SC State Football Schedule*       

 More information on sports journalism

                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Questions with Retired Elementary School Teacher

A Big Day Remembered

Do you like Candy Corn?