5 Questions with Retired Elementary School Teacher


I got the opportunity to interview current Columbia College professor and retired elementary school teacher Stephanie Danley. 

In this interview I asked the following 5 questions:

1. What motivated you into wanting to become a teacher?

2. How long have you been teaching? 

3. What are some of your favorite things about being a teacher?

4. What are some of the most difficult things about being a teacher?

5. What advice would you give to someone who wants to get into teaching? 

Mrs. Danley has been an educator for a very long time and has been my mom my whole life. She really enjoys teaching young and older minds and has been a very good motivator for me to understand the importance of education and get my work done on time and efficiently. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Big Day Remembered

Do you like Candy Corn?